Winter maintenance and maintenance of GC Horizontal Multistage Pump
We often encounter some problems when using GC Horizontal Multistage Pump, especially in the low temperature season like winter, sometimes the pump will even freeze. Today, I will teach you how to maintain GC Horizontal Multistage Pump in winter?
1. After the GC Horizontal Multistage Pump is out of service, drain the remaining water in the pump and pipeline, and clean the external soil, so as not to freeze the pump body and the water pipe after freezing.
2. For cast iron parts such as the bottom valve and elbow of the GC Horizontal Multistage Pump, the rust should be brushed off with a wire brush, and then painted with anti-rust paint before painting. After drying, put it in the engine room or storage room to ventilate and dry. Place to save.
3. If the belt is driven, the belt is removed and washed with warm water and then hung in a dry place where there is no direct sunlight. Don't store it in a place with oil stains, corrosives and smoke. Under any circumstances, do not stain the belt with oil, diesel or gasoline, and do not apply rosin and other viscous substances.
4. Check the ball bearings. If the inner and outer jackets are worn, stray, worn out, or have spots on the surface, replace them. For those that do not need to be replaced, use gasoline or kerosene to clean the bearings, grease them, and reinstall them.
5. Check whether the impeller of GC Horizontal Multistage Pump has cracks or small holes, and whether the fixing nut of the impeller is loose. If it is damaged, it should be repaired or replaced. If the impeller is worn too much or has been broken, it should generally be replaced with a new impeller. Partial damage can be repaired by welding, or the impeller can be repaired with epoxy mortar. The repaired impeller should generally undergo a static balance test. Check the clearance at the wear-reducing ring of the impeller. If it exceeds the specified value, repair or replace it.
6. The bent or severely worn pump shaft should be repaired or replaced, otherwise it will cause imbalance of the rotor and wear of related parts.
7. The screws removed from the GC Horizontal Multistage Pump are soaked in diesel oil with a wire brush to clean them, and coated with oil or butter, reinstalled or wrapped in plastic cloth and put away (also can be immersed in diesel oil for storage), so as not to Corroded or missing.