What kind of bearing should be used for the motor of the heat conduction oil pump
The bearing quality of heat conduction oil pump affects the quality of the bearing, which often affects the normal operation of the motor. The inferior bearings often show the characteristics of large vibration, high noise, high temperature and short life. Bearings must be strictly inspected when entering the factory, and it is advisable to use high-quality bearings.
1. The heat conduction oil pump bearing is damaged and should be replaced.
2. The grade of grease is wrong or too much or too little.
3. The lubricating oil of the heat conduction oil pump sliding bearing is insufficient or there are impurities, or the oil ring is stuck, it should be repaired.
4. The bearing and the end cover are too loose (outside or too tight). Metallize the journal when too loose; rework when too tight.
5. The bearing and the end cover are too loose (external circle) or too tight. If it is too loose, insert the end cap; if it is too tight, rework it.
6. The end covers or bearing covers on both sides of the motor are not assembled. Reload flat.
7. The transmission belt of the heat conduction oil pump is too tight or too loose, and the coupling is not aligned, so it should be adjusted.