Winter Freeze Guide for High Pressure Water Pump products
Due to the low temperature and rain and snow in winter, the temperature in some areas will be lower than freezing point (0°C) during the day or at night. For the normal operation of High Pressure Water Pump products, the following antifreeze and thawing measures are proposed. details as follows:
1. Add thermal insulation measures to High Pressure Water Pump products to prevent high pressure pumps, water pipes and waterways from freezing.
2. Empty the water in the High Pressure Water Pump products that are not used temporarily, and empty the water in the water tank, water pipe and other waterway components. The specific operation process of water drainage in the high-pressure pump is as follows: close the high-pressure water inlet pipeline (to prevent the water in the water tank from entering the high-pressure pump) → remove the nozzle on the reel → start the high-pressure pump (running at idle speed) → observe the reel hose until no more Water discharge → stop and close the high-pressure pump → open the 3 plugs below the hydraulic end (pump head) of the high-pressure pump, and use a slender rod with a length of about 15cm~20cm to push upward from the round hole where the plug is installed until there is a spring feel , and a little water will flow out at the same time, and push it several times until no more water flows out.
3. It is recommended to empty all the water in the pump head before stopping the use of High Pressure Water Pump products to prevent the inside of the pump head from freezing.
4. When the high-pressure pump is not in use, store the high-pressure cleaning equipment in a room with room temperature above 0°C to prevent freezing.
5. Before using High Pressure Water Pump products, if there is ice formation in the water inlet pipeline, high pressure pump and water outlet pipeline, do not start it. High Pressure Water Pump products should not be thawed with boiling water, pouring, etc., to prevent the equipment from cracking and causing losses due to the large temperature difference. Freeze with warm water, or thaw naturally in a high-pressure cleaner at room temperature.
6. The water in the water tank will appear in the state of ice-water mixture (flocculent) when the external temperature drops to 0 °C. At this time, using a high-pressure pump, the ice-water mixture will adhere to the filter when it passes through the filter system of the water inlet pipeline. Online, resulting in insufficient water supply, high pressure water pump products will appear the phenomenon of hose vibration when using, it is necessary to check and eliminate in advance to avoid the phenomenon of hose vibration.
7. For the antifreeze and thawing of High Pressure Water Pump products, please refer to the antifreeze and thawing measures of the high pressure cleaning pump.
8. The operation can be started only after the High Pressure Water Pump products and accessories are completely thawed, and the above anti-freezing measures should be referred to when stopping use.
9. The freezing of High Pressure Water Pump products will damage the seals in the high pressure pump and reduce the sealing performance.
10. After the High Pressure Water Pump products freeze, if the equipment is forcibly started, it will cause deformation and damage to the working components such as the spring and valve cover in the hydraulic end of the high pressure pump, resulting in the phenomenon of hose vibration. In severe cases, it will lead to serious consequences such as cracking of the power end of the high-pressure pump.