Product Features of IS ISR End Suction Pump china
1. IS ISR End Suction Pump china is designed according to the performance and size specified by the international standard ISO2858. It is mainly composed of pump body, pump cover, impeller, shaft, sealing ring, shaft sleeve and suspension bearing.
2. The pump body and pump cover of IS ISR End Suction Pump china are split from the back of the impeller, which is the so-called rear door structure. The advantage is that the maintenance is convenient. During maintenance, the pump body, the suction pipeline, the discharge pipeline and the motor are not moved, and the rotor part can be withdrawn for maintenance only by removing the intermediate connecting piece of the extended coupling.
3. The casing of the pump (ie the pump body and the pump cover) constitutes the working chamber of the pump. The impeller, shaft and rolling bearing are the rotors of the pump. The suspension bearing part supports the rotor part of the pump, and the rolling bearing is subjected to the radial and axial forces of the pump.
4. In order to balance the axial force of the pump, most pumps are provided with sealing rings at the front and rear of the impeller, and a balance hole is provided on the back cover plate of the impeller. Due to the small axial force of some pumps, there is no seal on the back of the impeller. Ring and balance hole.
5. The axial sealing ring of the pump is composed of packing gland, packing ring and packing to prevent air intake or a large amount of water leakage. If the impeller of the pump is balanced, the cavity with soft packing is connected to the suction port of the impeller. If the liquid at the inlet of the impeller is in a vacuum state, it is easy to take in air along the surface of the shaft sleeve. Therefore, a packing ring is installed in the packing cavity to pass through. The small hole on the pump cover leads the pressure water in the pump chamber to the packing ring for sealing. If the impeller of the pump does not have a balance hole, since the liquid pressure on the back of the impeller is greater than the atmospheric pressure, there is no air leakage problem, so the packing ring may not be installed.
6. In order to avoid shaft wear, a shaft sleeve is installed at the part where the shaft passes through the packing cavity. There must be an O-ring between the sleeve and the shaft to prevent air intake or water leakage along the mating surface.
7. The transmission mode of IS ISR End Suction Pump china is connected with the motor by lengthening the elastic coupling. The rotation direction of the pump, viewed from the driving end, is clockwise.